While it isn’t a good idea to buy a real bunny just for the sake of the holiday season, why not a virtual bunny instead? It’s Easter and this is my 300th post so I think that’s a perfect excuse for another giveaway! This time it’s my first 5 IV shiny Pokemon I bred on Pokemon Y~
About the Pokemon
- She is Level 1, untouched but you can request I EV train her if you wish
- She is Jolly natured
- Her IVs are 31/31/31/X/31/31
- Her ability is Klutz
- She is Kalos born and can be nicknamed!
- She comes with a Battle Maison item of your choice! If you win, you get to decide. Even an Ability Capsule.
- She will be cloned using an in game method, so if this bothers you that’s perfectly okay, you don’t need to enter, it’s understandable!
- She has the egg move Switcheroo
- Likes and reblogs count as one entry each, feel free to reblog as much as you like but be considerate of your followers~
- No giveaway blogs, I will be checking
- You don’t have to be following this blog!
- Deadline is 10th of May at Midnight GMT! I’ll announce the winner (picked by RNG) so keep your ask box open so I can contact you
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 3 days I’ll pick a new winner, rinse and repeat
trying to shave your legs with a shitty razor: the trilogy
|—||Idina Menzel (via newyorkshows)|
this is the funniest page in the entire manga
This is when you realize how many songs this movie has O.O
I think I don’t have an excuse, I just wanted to draw these ‘-‘
This little guy was just strutting along the side of the road, couldn’t have cared less when we drove up beside him.
pones pones pones
it’s been one year since my very first cosplay at fan expo 2013. (god tier john egbert - see first picture) i pulled it all together 3 days before the convention, including the hammer which i made myself! i’ve grown and expanded so much in this past year, not only with my cosplays, but as a person too. i’ve improved my makeup, wig styling, and sewing, and i’ve met so many awesome people. from panels, to photoshoots, to just goofing around at conventions and meet-ups, this year has really been amazing. i can’t wait to see what this next year brings!